Join the community!
At the heart of any Italian town or village is community. Support from a local community can make your life in Italy more enjoyable than you could have ever imagined.
We are hoping to create an online community that you can join to find advice, share thoughts, and ask for help from others within the community. A community needs to show respect to others and each member needs to be mindful and precise about the advice they offer to others.
We would like to welcome everyone to join and invite you to follow the following simple rules. If you would like to browse the forum before you join please click on the button below and take a look around.
- Your moderators are Caesar & Augustus, their decisions are final.
- To join in the conversation and create topics you must become a member by clicking the ‘Register’ tab on the forum page
- Be courteous to others. Persistent trouble makers will be banned.
- Opinions are accepted if they are clearly stated as opinions. Do not mix up opinions with the truth.
- If you do not know the answer to a question please do not respond, we will not tolerate incorrect or bad advice.
- Be mindful of what you post as this could affect other members.
- Arguments may be fun for others to watch BUT if it gets personal, so will our moderators.
- Advertising without reason and input will not be tolerated. If you wish to advertise we have many options for you, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Companies targeting members on the forum or by private message will be removed.
- Recommendations must be LEGALLY registered in their field or they will be removed.
- Enjoy our forum and please contribute as much as possible